Tuesday, November 11, 2014

New Fantastic Four Movie Getting Worse Every Day

Everything I've heard about the new Fantstic Four movie makes it sound like the a terrible movie. The latest news only confirms that the creative team has no idea what they are doing. In a recent interview, Tobby Kebbell reveals what Doctor Doom - who he is playing - will be like.
KEBBELL: He’s Victor Domashev, not Victor Von Doom in our story. And I’m sure I’ll be sent to jail for telling you that. The Doom in ours—I’m a programmer. Very anti-social programmer. And on blogging sites I’m “Doom”.

Uh, what? So, he's Richard Pryor's "Gus" character from Superman III? That'll work out well.

Take an iconic villain and turn him into something infinitely lame. Great idea. Why even bother having a Doom-character? Why not just use some other Fantastic Four villain?

The last two Fantastic Four movies were terrible. This promises to be the worst one yet. Someday, hopefully, Marvel will get the rights back and integrate the FF into the MCU. Until that time, Fox won't be getting any of my money for these pathetic adaptations of a great comic book series.

No comments:

Post a Comment