Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Hilarious Madden 15 Glitch

I'm not a big fan of sports games; however, a few years ago in my brief "I should understand football in order to converse with other males" phase, I did pick up Madden 12. I still break it out on occasion, focusing mostly on the team management aspects of the game. Anyway, that really has nothing to do with this, the funniest game glitch I've seen in a while.

Apparently, one of the players, 6'2" Browns linebacker Christian Kirksey, shows up as being 1'2" in a Titans uniform. Check out the video below. He's just so adorable!

There’s a funny little glitch in the latest “Madden” video game that when activated makes a wee little man on pop up on screen. No, it’s not Kevin Hart. It’s Cleveland Browns rookie linebacker Christian Kirksey in a Tennessee Titan uniform. Listed at 6 feet 2 and 235 pounds on the Browns’ roster, in “Madden 15,” Kirksey is 1 feet 2 and looks to weigh about 2.35 pounds. The “Tiny Titan,” as the glitch has come to be known, really is quite adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment