Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Dead 2 Coming Out On Disc

I really liked The Dead (2010), a moderate-budget zombie movie filmed in Ghana and Burkina Faso. It benefited from it's unusual location, good performances and sticking with the classic Romero zombies; slow, relentless, one bite is all you need, shot-'em-in-the-head-type zombies. It was successful enough to warrant a sequel (The Dead 2), which I was unable to catch in the theaters (I don't even know if it was released anywhere in my area). However, it us coming out on DVD and Blu-Ray from Anchor Bay on 16 September. I'll be picking.

Set in India, it looks like the action has been ramped up, while still keeping the same basic plot (foreigner trying to make is way through a zombie-infested country). Check out the red-band trailer below.

No comments:

Post a Comment