Thursday, December 11, 2014

Happy Trailers - Mad Max, Fury Road (2015)

When I saw the first trailer I thought, "not bad; looks like some good action, even if it reminds me of Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone." Now, trailer two has dropped and I must say, this movie looks completely insane, in a very good way. I get the impression that George Miller is taking the route he did in The Road Warrior and focusing on non-stop action, mostly of the vehicular type. There are so many great shots, including some good looking CG, that I'm a little afraid that it may be impossible for the film to live up to the expectation levels the trailer sets.

Tom Hardy looks appropriately stoic as Max.


Charlize Theron brings the bad-assery as warrior chick...Furiosa. Nope, not making that up.

Then, there's this dude, Immortan Joe (Hugh Keays-Byrne, who was Toecutter, the lead villain in the original Mad Max), who I guess is the big bad.

And, let's not forget why we are really here...cars and explosions...and exploding cars!

Check out the trailer below and prepare to enter "A World Without Hope."

No comments:

Post a Comment