Monday, May 19, 2014

Guardians Trailer 2 Is Out

...And it is awesome! Knowhere looks sweet, Rocket and Groot sound great, the action scenes look intense, the Nova Corps uniforms are neat, shit explodes, Zoe Saldana is hot in green body paint, Chris Pratt seems to have the right balance of snark, heroism and charisma that Starlord needs...pretty much everything about this movie is appealing. Of course, at this point we've seen about five minutes of footage, so who knows; however, Marvel has consistently delivered entertaining movies. And, since few people outside of comic-book geeks (like me) even know who the Guardians are, they can run with the characters and story-lines.

Although Winter Soldier was amazing (I guess I should get around to reviewing it), I think Guardians is the Marvel flick that will be the most satisfying of the year (I'm including X-Men: All-Wolverine, All The Time and Spider-man 2: Electric Boogaloo in that statement).

No comments:

Post a Comment